Bonecrusher Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bonecrusher Clan

Bonecrusher Clan

2 posters

Hey guys, just saying hi

Taksara
    Taksara

Hey guys, just saying hi Empty Hey guys, just saying hi

Post  Taksara Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 am

Hey guys, hows everything going? Just posting to say hi and want to know whats new in the WoW world Razz
    Bluskana
    Bluskana

Hey guys, just saying hi Empty Re: Hey guys, just saying hi

Post  Bluskana Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Tak-Mon!!! Was wondering where you had been. Found that Sicyle (sp?) on my mage, and sent it to you, hopefully you get it before it dissapears. Finished lvl'ing Kritis and Grind (whew... glad thats over with). Ended up going arcane and elemental, both of which turned out to be nasty. The new patch brought some gangster new WG gear you can buy with tokens; shoulders, neck and back... lvl 254 items, I think? The stats are insane, and they look super cool... zomg; the plate shoulders and dps cloth.... /drool!!! They changed up the honor for the pvp gear as well, increasing some items in the Hall of Legends, as well as reducing others. The boots/belt/back/neck/ring/trink/wrists have all gone down (thankfully) a little bit, and been working on knocking out the wg weeklies on as many chars as I can to pick up that gear as well.

Littlefoxx, Aka's friend who started a char on this server, is leveling up fast. Been talking to her a good bit lately. Been scrounging up g here and there towards the 'Hog... hope to get that soon Smile Internet has been pretty crappy lately, working a different shift, so my hours have changed. Dont know if we will still have the internet up after Feb; looks like more folks might be bailing off the network. Even though we had to reduce the bandwidth already from some others leaving, we will have to see how that goes???

Aside from doing the wg quests,
    Taksara
    Taksara

Post  Taksara Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Hehe, sounds like you had one heck of a time while I was gone... My acount went down... sadly... but got my hands on some money so gonna see if I can get Zul to pay my acount so I'll pay him Razz. Grats on the lvl ups!!!
    Taksara
    Taksara

Post  Taksara Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Actually.... gonna wait a while longer, I just got the money and it wont be right just spending some of it already... Lemme know when more people come online Smile

Oh, and when you get any closer on the bike money, lemme know so I kin see if I kin git zeh money ja send tah meh so I kin send it back, mon Razz
    Bluskana
    Bluskana

Post  Bluskana Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:38 pm

About how much did you have saved up so far from the herbs? Then I can figure out how much more I need till we are close. Say hello to Ley and Zul for me too Smile
    Taksara
    Taksara

Post  Taksara Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Think around 2000g to 2600g
    Bluskana
    Bluskana

Post  Bluskana Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Yah Mon! Speaking of which, Im going to keep Rok at 76 to kick it with your priest when I get back. Might be fun to BG-level them for some honor and practice. Having a blast with Zuvia; disc is turning out to be the most entertaining pvp healing ive done alien
    Taksara
    Taksara

Post  Taksara Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Oh, your gonna be off for a few days...? Weeks? months? confused

I needz tah know!
    Bluskana
    Bluskana

Post  Bluskana Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Definatly on till the end of the month, then we will see if there are enough people who want to stay on the network to keep it going. If too many people leave, then it will have to get shut down, and I'll be stuck until May without internet. I should know as it gets closer to the March.
    Taksara
    Taksara

Post  Taksara Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:23 am

Oh, I see...
    Taksara
    Taksara

Post  Taksara Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Okay, I might be back in the end of this month.. maaayyybe... I really miss playing this game, hehe. Anyways, just letting ya'll know Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:56 am